Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Acchan and the angel of death.....

Ele the fish was in tears...........but she was smiling too....
is it not the beauty of creation that people shed tears when they are happy ... and when they are sad....too ???


a diary was in her hand.....


before she could put it the sacred jar.... there was this terrible wind that blew a few pages off..
on such page got stuck in the long misty hairs of Achhan just when he was about to drink the last drop of the neem tea.....


It was from the diary of Appachhan .... written as....he was born.... on a empty canvas when the night was dark.... yet full of light.....when none was awake and Achhan had no sleep.....


quote:
There I am ..... in the foothills of a mountain
on the rock i sit....... motionless..... as I gaze into eternity......a bewitching smile appears on the cosmic horizon.......Vinchi !! my beloved.....is in tears ..... as he feels the moments of my reckoning ... has indeed come...


The smile becomes a form and the form becomes a body and the body assumes a posture.....hands are drawn out .....and the lips seem to say..........come to me..!!


I offer the concoction of the neem tea.........and say..... drink it ... i shall come.......
The smile speaks....... Im amused...... am i in a wrong place??? do u know ?? .... who I am?


I say .. yes I do...


then why .... my beloved .... u are...motion less....


I say I am motion less ....... because i am thought less.


and why ? .. could that be??


I say... I am thoughtless...... because I am mind less...


The smile.... took the cup of neem tea..........and smelling the aroma...
The form ............said unto itself...... Why the neem tea ... is so sweet?
Wow!!! the body exclaimed....... this has to be the best goddamn...neem tea ever made ....ever smelt and ever drunk.....in my whoooooooooooole life !!... but coudnt resist from asking......
And you are mind less........ ??because....!!!???


I say.... caressing gently .....my long misty hair....may be because....." i am ........ I less...."


I say....... The tea.....that is devoid of thought......devoid of identity.....and devoid of space.....merges into the cosmos........ much... much .... before it is drunk.....and becomes the nectar...... in the buds of... even the angel of death.....


So...?? u know I am the angel of death....!!! the smile replied ....zapped by the expanding neem...in her true self.....


No love.... i did not know it ... till u came..... u drank.... and said ..... wow!! its so sweet...
In fact ..............
that's when i became.....
timeless...................too....

Unquote



Ele the fish told me that ......
Appacchhan.......never saw the smile... the form.... the body......again........for he always told....for people who LIVE.... the moment.......freedom becomes their identity.....and death their best friend.......and time seizes to exist.....
Ele stopped......here...
Tell me more ... what that man was saying....!!
Ele said ......noooooo....noooooo.... I don't know !! on that day when he spoke.... I thought he had an extra dose of the pot...... and was in delirium.....


I held Ele's hand......and said...

Lets go for a walk......the westward wind has stopped blowing.....



























No comments:

Post a Comment