Thursday, May 10, 2012

The song of Anjaan Peer - I miss you









May be .. it is ... the wine  
Truth is intoxicating too
And so is your love
as I move from the mundane
come along ...o .my beloved....in real...as
I walk......your life  ....and breathe ......your wisdom


O my maula
why  come into a life
as a dream...... be real.... be a vision...
in flesh and bones, in  sweat and in breath
Should I  wait for you to come .. into  my life.. when 
I know I am the one ....in your bosom...
sacred and mystic........you keep me alive....and  so I live


why  pick a fight
that you have no desire to endure
why  loose a fight
that you have already won
What do I say to you ... I wonder
In my stillness you stay...... as the silence
In my wonder you remain as.......the present


Why you had to go?
and where did you go?
I grow old by the hour....yet
the times of my life appear frozen
and framed ...the leaf that fell
and the butterfly that flapped.... its wings
were real........indeed  the timeless waves reach out...
Restless... I am ....in my sleep ... you are the relentlessness.. of my dream

O my maula
to which world you dissappeared
and from which world you came...will I ever know ?
I dont know ...and I dont even care for it sometimes
The world... this one ... or that .... or any other 
are all replete....just with a few moments of togetherness
just as ....a full moon caught ....... in a mirror
anointed..... untouched




Anjaan Peer = Unknown mystic....















No comments:

Post a Comment